Antique Reverse Painted Jefferson Lamp
The Jefferson Glass Company was founded in 1900 by four partners: Harry Barstow, George Mortimer, Grant Fish and J.D. Sinclair. It operated in one form or another from 1900 into 1933. It was founded in Steubenville, Ohio and seven years later the company moved to Follansbee, W. Va., where they produced their reverse painted lamps.
$519 (Original Retail Price of $649.00)